Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Dearie Oswald

This is my dearie Oswald.. I cant have enough of kissing him day after day. N I think he enjoys me kissing him too! Though I kiss him so hard, and his chubby cheeks are all squashed by my kissing, but he nv protest! haha!! So he enjoys me kissing him... Today I noticed he smiles when I kissed him!
Recently, I experience a very new emotion. N I call it 'Bliss'. There's some element of thankfulness, contentment as well as joy. When Paul and I are playing or spending some quality time with Oswald as a family, there's Bliss. I shared with Paul and he said he experience the same emotion as well. But we both agree that there's no guarantee to the ever lasting presence of Bliss. As quietly as we experienced it, it may slip away silently too. Hence, we agree that we will spend at least our Sunday as family time, to catch up with each other after a week of busy work schedule.

Like I say there are some ingredients of Thankfulness in Bliss. It causes me to open my heart to thank God for His grace. Nothing I do deserves all that He has provided. A comfortable home to stay in, a loving husband to support me, a lovely son for me to love, a soon-to-start meaningful job to enrich my life and most of all, knowing the One who has given me life abundantly. Compared to my past, what I have now is more than I imagine or ask for. N I thank God for His grace.

See how Paul loves Oswald too! Though he makes fun of me kissing Oswald too much, he soon joins me in the new hobby!

Oswald on his playmat.. You see him pulling his rompers with one hand and grabbing the arch bridge with the other. He has mastered the skill of grabbing his dangling toys and often the arch will fall on him when he pulls too hard. He can also grab 2 different toys at the same time with both hands!!nThis strong boy is also inflicting some scratches on us as he is learning to grab things he comes into contact with..

Nevertheless we love him and patiently endure the pain he is causing.. ! haha..!

Dear God, thank you for your amazing grace that knows no bound..

No comments: