Monday, May 31, 2010

Fully Human, Fully Alive

"Glory of God is a person fully Alive!"
Full Alive, Fully Human
John Powell

Analyzing means I got to stand outside and think about what people say, their underlying meaning and what make them say what they say.

Finding myself gradually unable to fully experience my own life. Everything operates on multiple levels- the action level, the mental level, the emotional level and recently I learnt to be aware of the spiritual level. Constant reflection and processing. I am glad I am not on twitter, otherwise I will be so busy twitting every other thoughts.

Blessed by John Powell's wisdom in that statement. For me, to be fully alive means to fully experience all that is available for my sensory to experience. Its not just about the mind or the mental processes. Its also about experiencing it emotionally, spiritually with my joy, my sadness.

Fully Human, Fully Alive!

No comments: