Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hang in there..

I feel irritable, and guilty at times.

When Oswald moves so much that it hurts, I feel angry. But at the same time guilty because its not his fault that he is moving so much. The emotions are too mixed and I cannot reconcile them. So on occasions, the pent up emotions just let go.

Cant wait for Oswald's birthday to arrive. In view of the 4months maternity leave, i need to hang some work in the air. Plans have to be put on hold. Waiting seems to be the purpose of this season. N I am impatient.

Cant sleep last night.. Reflected on my work.. Seem to be deviating from what I think SW is, aligning more and more to the church. For some time, I have reconciled my struggles in my work, because I put aside my old way of thinking abt SW. My approach to my clients and what I believe should be the helping goal now becomes so much more focus (even narrow) as I think of how I do my work. N i am limited in helping them bcos my core commitment is to safeguard the project integrity.. In my work, I hope that I do not repeat doing the same things for this coming year. But to seek improvements in the way I do things and to always clarify the purpose. Although disturbing, bt at least, I come to learn something..

Hang in there LJ, and God will come..

No comments: