Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 37- Dying to be there

When I was in my 34th week of pregnancy, I hope to deliver Oswald at week 37 but nope, it did not happen yet..

It so tiring to be carrying a "bowling ball" everywhere you go, bearing with the itch, discomfort in all your activities, and the suffering the pain when baby stretches himself.

I kinda think that the miracle of experiencing baby moving in you is a bit over romanticized. Many mothers was just ga-ga-ing over the fact that they can feel and see their baby moving inside of them, but no one told me about the pain I would experience. Sometimes, it hurts so bad i just want to smack my tummy and ask Oswald to stop. Well, well.. does not sound like his fault but...

Had some episode of near birth, but I was just have some signs of false labor but after waiting for awhile, i know times not up for Oswald yet. Last night, I was just experiencing pain and aches that I thought might be signs of labor. I asked God for wisdom to help me discern if it indeed is. It turn out otherwise..

If I were to go into labor the very next minute, I would be very excited!!!! No fear or whatsoever, just excitement and impatience!! ha! Dont care even if my mother in law is not here yet to care during the confinement period. I have some level of confidence that I can do it on my own! Why need to eat all those ginger, vinegar, heaty and oily food? I always think about our ang moh friends in other parts of the world who gave birth and just eat normal stuff.

In any case, i am praying everyday and telling Oswald everyday that I look forward to him seeing the world SOON!

No comments: