Friday, May 14, 2010

Self-trapped?

What truly makes me happy? What brings joy?

Strucked by the different things we pursue to bring us satisfaction.

Some a little more different from mine (occassionally I find it hard to swallow) but reminded myself that its their life and I am no judge.

Strucked by the different paths we choose in life.

Some I cannot even fathom the purpose of it but reminded myself again that God created each one different and each had a different purpose in God.

Strucked by the attitude that was held on me.

Some which I am amused by. Some which offended me. But reminded myself that I am who I am, I please no man but God and Paul.

I am puzzled, by others and by myself. The difference I begin to sense more n more. Time to catch up LJ. Yet there is this unwillingness to move beyond. Trapped by my own puzzlement. Funny.

Interesting how gossips travels so fast in the social service sector but news travel so slowly among friends. 1 night of catching up means a lot of new revelation for me. ha! Puzzled once again. Maybe I dont facebook, twitter etc. But unwillingness remains. Trapped by my own unwillingness. Funny. Crazy.


No comments: